30.3.08

Yeah y'all.


Girls Aloud. Are Fit.

So here I am, the tall friend, going to share some of my tunes with you,
the world.

I too like similair styles to my
smaller friend.

so here is my shiz:
Pendulum - Slam
A Classic Song, which i guess most of you out there will have, but nevertheless I thought i'd cheb it up

Stewie Griffin - Rocket Man (Elton John Cover)
Watching Family Guy the other day I rediscovered this gem. Genius cover.

Elbow - Grounds for Divorce
Been out a while, but so FIT! GET IT if you've not got it. NOW!

David Jordan - Sun Goes Down
This is ultimate cheese. I love it. I think you do too..

Rihanna - Dont Stop The Music Rock Steady Drew MJ2 mix
This is just plain fly.


Anyhoo, Thats me Done for today, so until next time...

See you laters.

Love xxx


2 comments:

drop.the.face said...

mate... your first post and you fucked up the link on the rihanna remix... bad times

Teh Chef! said...

thats a bit crap.

i'll put it back up today

bad bad times!