10.6.09

heavy.


My recent 101 song post was abruptly deleted by an unknown source.

Very annoyed, as it took me atleast a couple of hours.

And due to this it has been about 2 weeks since i have given any music to the world.

Lets get on it.

Deadmau5 - I Remember

Its everywhere. Very mainstream. Outstanding song. Definitely worth all the hype its gettin, unlike a lot of the mainstream stuff right now.

Ratatat, Jay-Z & Notorious B.I.G - Allure

Blew my mind. Ratatat are an incredible band, but i always thought their remixes were their weak point. I then got hold of the Ratatat Remixes mixtape volume 2. Every song blows you away. Sick stuff.

Cagedbaby - Forced (Foamo Remix)

Heavy shit. Just a classic electro banger. Up to the highstandard we expect from Foamo these days.

XO Man - Microwave (Barletta Remix)

Filthy shit!!! Geth this track! Bass heavy shit, bassline hooks, electro riffs, strung together in a very fidget house kinda way.

Little Boots - New In Town

Can't help but love this song. Very catchy chorus.

Crissy Criss - Kick! Snare!

It has finally happened. I like dubstep. This is a HEAVY track. Unfortunately a Radio rip.... sorrrryyyy........ i'm cheap/. By definition, you are too, cos your downloadin songs off my blog.
just like skip the intro and the ending....? =[

Kid Cudi, Kanye, Common & Lady Gaga - Poker Face [Poke her face]

Lady Gaga is very annoying. This song is very good. Who'd have guessed it? A song Definately saved by a group of fairly gangster individuals.

loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: